Project is Erasmus + Strategic Partnerships for Schools Only. It covers eight schools and it will last for three years. The main topic is ecology.
Ecology is the relationship of living things to each other and to their surroundings. Its phenomena do not remain within national borders. They are constantly changing and moving. Not only do the living creatures shange and move, but the things they need to survive change. Everything either flows or cycle through an ecosystem, and it happens all the time. No ecosystem in a local enviroment exist alone, thus they interact with each other.
1. Develop a sense of responsibility and raise students´awareness of their own influence on the natural enviroment.
2. Make school community aware of the environmental problems, the effect of the presence and the role of humanity, seeking critical rensponsibility.
3. Encourage everyone to participate actively in environmental protection and improvement.
4. Engage school communities into recycling actions beyond school area, segregation of waste in schools and at homes.
5. Become acquainted with the partner countries and open ourselves to cultures in the other countries.
6. Increase the number of tasks for the development of basic skills and the knowledge of English.
7. Schedule tasks of environmental education that combine practical skills, knowledge, motivation, ethical values, attitudes, emotions and other social and behavioral components.
8. Encourage the use of ICT tools for international dialogue, students´ communication and exchange of project information.
We have already created a Whatsaap group - there are all the coordinators. We will also use Twitter, Facebook, eTwinning portal, e-mail, video conference ...
Pupils, teachers and staff involved in the project will have the opportunity to get in touch with different cultures, systems and policies in a constant learning exchange. The collaboration between schools and the mobilities offer an important occasion mainly for the students to discover different countries and discover themselves, to find new subjects and didactic approaches, to collaborate with other institutions and to improve the school sucess.
There will be learning activities for the pupils and training activities for the teachers who have the status of accompanying persons for short-term exchanges of groups of pupils. there will be activity guidance, pedagogical discussion and sharing of knowledge on specific themes and also off the official meeting of the project ...
Some tangible results:
- The project website, notice boards, newsletters, reports, presentations.
- Erasmus clubs and classes.
- A portfolio of tasks on environmental topic...
Some intangible results:
- Improvement of language proficiency of students and teachers.
- Improvement of digital literacy for students and teachers.
- Knowledge of new methodologies and educational resourses for teachers.
- Knowledge of other cultures to the entire educational community.
- Knowledge of characteristics of different educational systems.